Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On a Bag Kick ;)

Quilting is still my first love, let it be known - but let me tell ya, there is a LOT to be said for quick projects. I'm an instant gratification lover so - bags, placemats, mug rugs - all feed that need. Lately, it's been bags. It helps that people have been buying them as well! I love to make things people love. That has to be one of the best feelings. On that note, if you ever see anything here that you'd like - please feel free to email me or comment! Here's the photo overload of what I've been up to...

Pleated handbag for Veronica


241 Tote Bag for Shannon (pattern from http://www.noodle-head.com/)


Summer Canvas Tote for ???


I'm linking up to Fabric Tuesday again today - click the button over there ---> to see all the lovely creations being made with fabric this week :)

11 comments:

  1. all your bags are lovely...you use wonderful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I popped over from Quilt story where I too have a posting today. I love your bags. I also work on smaller things between and around other projects. Selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bags! The Buttercup bag is so much fun to put together, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bags! So colorful and fresh! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get the 'quick gratuity' factor of making bags! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I especially loved the first bag with the piping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You impressed me with the first photo because you do piping. Another of my fears along side zippers. Gorgeous bags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your bags, but am especially interested in the pleated one. Did you design that bag or can I find a pattern/tutorial somewhere? Your bags are really well done and gorgeous color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look fabulous! The Laura Gunn Fabrics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely designs. Love your label.

    ReplyDelete